jueves, 16 de julio de 2020

Why did you choose this career/study programme?

From my school stage I had a greater interest in the humanities and the arts, so my study options were always linked to those areas.

Initially, I wanted to be an actor or anthropologist, because this brought together my areas of interest. Over time, my interests shifted to writing and philosophy, and since them I have had an interest in History of Art. Finally, I entered the career the Bachelor of Theory and History ofArt at The Universidad de Chile and, at the same time, I began taking dance classes semi-professionally.

My experience at the University has been quite good. I have tried to take advantage of opportunities to learn from different areas of knowledge, and to make friendships (few friendships) but that I have kept for years. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

My favourite piece of technology.  I will start by saying that I am not very attached to the technological piece. I have several, but I ha...